Market Finds

Market Finds
Farmer's Market Bounty

Thursday, January 17, 2013

Welcome to The Passionate Plate:



For the past two years I have been writing guest posts on Chef Nancy Waldeck's Taste and Savor blog.  But, with the start of a new year and trip the the Food Blog South conference next week, I thought it was time to set up my very own blog.  So it is with great excitement that I launch thepassionateplate.blogspot.com.

I have spent the last couple of days transfering my Taste and Savor guest posts onto my new blog.  This was the first time I had re-read many of these blogs since they were originally posted.  What a wonderful walk down memory lane.  Seeing how my photographs, recipes and food styling has evolved is extremely satisfying.  I plan to continue sharing my passion for all things culinary and hope that the next two years will bring as much growth, adventure and deliciousness as the previous two have.

So, bear with me as I iron out the kinks of my blog's layout, since technology is not my forte.  I leave you with photos of some of my latest creations.  Enjoy!

My new favorite breakfast
Homemade Papardelle
Scallops and Spaghetti with a Lemon-Wine Sauce
 
Roasted Radish Salad with Meyer Lemon Vinaigrette
 
Here's to a great new year and my hope that every day brings you something on your plate to be passionate about!  


No comments:

Post a Comment